Thursday, October 05, 2006

Online Games Directory has a new header!

I've just finished editing the blog's template and you can see the results above, at the blog's header. Actually, this is the only part of the template I've changed today, but it took me a lot of editing in Photoshop and Illustrator to make it the way I wanted. I'm satisfied and I can say I like it much more than the previous, lame header that I had.

This is the first blog I've ever created and the first site I've ever run. I have many other things in my mind about the site's future that I'm looking forward to carry into effect one by one. I've been pretty busy lately studying for the exams at the university, so I couldn't do many posts or anything else here. My last class exams are on next Friday. After this I will spend more time to bring you fresh game news and make this blog better!

Back to the header now. As I said, I'm satisfied of the result. But I don't know what my visitors think and I'm pretty curious about the answer. Please leave a comment and tell me, I'll appreciate your opinion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger zencatx said...

I like your new header and I LOVE your blog. You're on my must-read list!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger X-Frag said...

Thank you for your feedback, zencatx! Your comments give me the courage to continue my efforts on this blog, a process demanding to consume time and energy. Reader's opinions are of great value, guiding me through the way of improvement.
Many thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home