Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Great Flying Mintini - Human Cannonball


A cool game coming from Altoids, based on the common idea of cannon shooting. Aim you cannon, determine the power of the shot and watch the results. The deference here is about the cannonball. Instead of the common ones, you will be shooting a funny flying guy :)

It's a nice game in general, entertaining and well implemented. Just another cool way to pass some enjoying minutes in front of your computer. The gameplay is pretty simple, but if you need any help, you can learn everything about the game by selecting the "Instructions" option when the game begins. Have fun!

Link: The Great Flying Mintini

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great game. I have only recently played the game. Not sure what site I played it on last though, it was either Games Dash, Mini Clip or a totally different site completely. I've played so many games on so many different sites lately that I can't quite remember, but after seeing it on this site I have now bookmarked it so that I can play it again very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home